It's Basically BINGO

"BINGO!"
I was so proud for Nina. She finally got a BINGO. She couldn't hear very well so I was assisting her during the BINGO game. A few other sweet ladies needed some assistance around the table too. So I was going from card to card, placing chips on numbers and remembering combinations that had been called long ago. Bingo is actually pretty intense at the old folks home; every participant has to be on board, ready to go and on top of things.

So we got five in a row and I yelled BINGO!

I apparently do not know how to play BINGO because it was a blackout round, which means you don't get five in a row. (Well, you can get five in a row but typically that fact is understood and it's not necessary to announce it to the whole BINGO hall.) The goal is to actually cover the whole BINGO card.

That is basic to BINGO. I honestly haven't played enough BINGO to be aware of such things.

...and I was supposed to be helping these ladies.

Commentaires