I went to get my hair cut last week. I knew I wanted it shorter (obviously), I just didn't know how short... Well, she just kept cutting, and cutting, and cutting. I have never had such panic while in that chair. My heart was racing as she grabbed a good six inch pony and chopped away at it.
"Aye, aye, aye...yikes!" I was thinking that, but I couldn't let my eye brows furl or my eyes squint. This lady was on the job, focused, and I was not about to distract her. What would I say anyways? "Oh -- can you just put those six inches back on? I wasn't planning on you cutting them all off." Yeah, hair doesn't work that way.
So I just closed my eyes and let her keep cutting. I was pleasantly surprised after it was all set and done. She did take off quite a few inches, but I felt free...free from long, heavy hair, free from hours in the morning trying to "tame the mane". I love it...now. It's short and perfect for summer....speaking of which, would you (summer) just hurry up and get here already?!
"Aye, aye, aye...yikes!" I was thinking that, but I couldn't let my eye brows furl or my eyes squint. This lady was on the job, focused, and I was not about to distract her. What would I say anyways? "Oh -- can you just put those six inches back on? I wasn't planning on you cutting them all off." Yeah, hair doesn't work that way.
So I just closed my eyes and let her keep cutting. I was pleasantly surprised after it was all set and done. She did take off quite a few inches, but I felt free...free from long, heavy hair, free from hours in the morning trying to "tame the mane". I love it...now. It's short and perfect for summer....speaking of which, would you (summer) just hurry up and get here already?!
Commentaires