and that's exactly what I did.
There was a family wedding on the Peninsula. I wasn't about to miss it.
A little fandangling of the schedule and before I knew it I was on a plane, headed north.
Ah.
It's good to leave Loma.
There was lots of time on the beach, rolling rocks, finding crabs, collecting sand dollars and upsetting anemones.
The wedding was delightful, beautiful and meaningful.
The family was bountiful. And I loved every minute of it.
There was a family wedding on the Peninsula. I wasn't about to miss it.
A little fandangling of the schedule and before I knew it I was on a plane, headed north.
Ah.
It's good to leave Loma.
There was lots of time on the beach, rolling rocks, finding crabs, collecting sand dollars and upsetting anemones.
The wedding was delightful, beautiful and meaningful.
The family was bountiful. And I loved every minute of it.
Commentaires