Happy Camper

Cabin 7 is off and running. Bunk beds are filled, chores are assigned, ice-breakers have been played and twelve happy campers are at my heals morning, noon and night.
Counseling is definitely a change in routine, but I'd have to say I am also a happy camper. I love these girls. They're creative, bold and full o' beans...an inspiration to us all.

Commentaires

kelly a dit…
Hi Sarah, I'd love to know about this camp! Paula and I grew up going to summer camp and we really want our kids to go but we want them to go where we know one of the counselors! :)
thesaragon a dit…
Camp IdaHaven, McCall Idaho. It's a wonderful place to spend the summer! I can definitely recommend this camp to you. It's wonderful and I'm hoping to counsel next summer too! Idahaven.org will give you more info. I'm happy to answer any questions you have Kelly!