Make Loaf, Not War

Betty inspired me (and it's no coincidence her name is Betty, she might as well be Mrs. Crocker). She made bread every week at camp. It was like childhood bread, the kind of bread I remember coming home to. I know it's often said but honestly, there's nothing like fresh baked bread -- fresh, billowing bread, made with love. Yum.
So I've been bumming the Bosch from my sister. She's been kind enough to let me hang out in her kitchen, throwing flour and yeast all over the floor etc...
I surprised myself this past Sunday. It's amazing what a little yeast, dough pep and a Bosch will do. It's a powerful combination. Better yet, no preservatives, made by hand with all your own ingredients, a lot less expensive than a loaf from Staters, feeds three times as many people...there are too many good things about baking your own bread.
Make loaf my friends, not war.

Commentaires