No. 23


It was no. 23 the other day, 23 years in fact. I celebrated with my nephew who turned exactly twenty years younger than I did. That happens every single year since three years ago. In more clear words, he turned three. We celebrated with the next-door neighbors, the generous and wonderful sisters, the incredible brothers-in-law, spunky Kristel (adopted family) and the hospitable extended family in Loma Linda. It's been more of a continuous and progressive birthday, those really are the best. The celebrations simply keep coming. I had sister-time coffee this morning at Olive, delightful. And Alyssa couldn't come, so we've already planned a leisurely coffee adventure for the weekend. Last night I enjoyed a brilliant tour d'art des voisins. My incredibly talented friends and neighbors, Jenny and Lauren, both fashioned particularly detailed and unique pieces of art, for me. Incroyable. I've already got them on display. And then who knows who else I'll have to celebrate with. A birthday really is an especially exquisite reason to plan a party and get as many people together as possible. So, here's to the progressive party. Let's celebrate no. 23.

Commentaires