Perspectives on LOVE

"To love, is to SEE the face of God." -- V. Hugo, Les Miserables

LOVE life, love everything about it. 

Love knows NO boundary. 

Don't you just love it? Or do you just like it?

I LOVE those shoes! I LOVE your hair!! I LOVE the fact that we're hanging out right now. I LOVE that  we don't have class next Monday. I LOVE that Spring is coming. I LOVE that midterms are over. 

"Today I will be happier than a bird with a french fry."

I love clever words, the twang of the banjo, and dancing -- like a crazy woman. 

Paris, je t'aime. 

Love is patient, love is kind, love never fails. 

Love is like super glue: it sticks us all together, really tightly, and absolutely NOTHING can scrub it away. 

Have you ever had pitch in your hair? I have. I had to put gasoline on a wash cloth and blot it out of my hair. It was kind of a nuisance. Sometimes love is like that too -- a nuisance. Even love will not go away with gasoline. In fact, since love is kind of like fire, I think gasoline would make it flame higher and brighter and stronger and greater. 

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." -- au Moulin Rouge 

Love is the backdrop to life: it adds the color, the foundation, the meaning and dimension to make life into one bright, unique parade of color. LOVE it.   

"I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love." -- The Beatles 

Do ALL THINGS with love. 

Celebrate LOVE, today. 




Commentaires