Success. Last final exam done, last assignment turned in, all clinicals finished, papers completed and registration even complete for next quarter.
Have I told you how happy I am to be on break?
This quarter has been a whirlwind of activity, starting off with early morning boot camp and full days of class work and clinical. It finished up with a massive research paper and even longer, tedious clinicals, and final exams. Sigh.
Did I tell you that I am so happy to be on break?
We had plans to go to the Grand Canyon this weekend. But, seeing as there is a winter weather storm watch for the weekend, our plans have morphed into something a bit more hospitable. I don't mind snow or rain or even freezing temperatures. However, when I go to see the grand canyon I'd like to actually see it -- and I'm afraid that visiting the Grand Canyon in a snow storm might not offer the most visibility. Plus, sleeping in a snowstorm might be kind of miserable, just saying.
Oh yeah, I'm on break and I'm thrilled out of my mind!
But, the plans are not all completely foiled. Mom and Kelsey and I are going up to Big Sur after the weekend. And the forecast there is not for snow, so we should be golden, like a California sunset. I'm so excited to see that part of the California coastline. It's going to be breathtaking. We'll hike, set up a tent, wash our dishes in the river, sit around the camp fire and tell stories, and I'll probably wake Kelsey up at night telling her there's a bear outside (there might be a story behind that).
That's right, I'm on break!
I've got a few things to finish up and catch up with, like laundry and curriculum vitaes. I'm working on a few applications and such, so between camping adventures I'll try and fold my t-shirts and record my not-so-extensive CV.
It's so good to be on break!
I spent the longest afternoon by the pool yesterday afternoon, with my besties Sasha and Laura. (We were missing Rhonda too!) We talked and talked and discussed Laura's wedding plans and Sasha's vacation plans. We laughed hard and shared secrets and talked about all our character-building experiences in the hospital this quarter. I love those girls. And did I tell you I'm on break? It's so good to be on break.
Have I told you how happy I am to be on break?
| A la minute -- celebratory-nitrogen froze glace |
Did I tell you that I am so happy to be on break?
We had plans to go to the Grand Canyon this weekend. But, seeing as there is a winter weather storm watch for the weekend, our plans have morphed into something a bit more hospitable. I don't mind snow or rain or even freezing temperatures. However, when I go to see the grand canyon I'd like to actually see it -- and I'm afraid that visiting the Grand Canyon in a snow storm might not offer the most visibility. Plus, sleeping in a snowstorm might be kind of miserable, just saying.
Oh yeah, I'm on break and I'm thrilled out of my mind!
That's right, I'm on break!
I've got a few things to finish up and catch up with, like laundry and curriculum vitaes. I'm working on a few applications and such, so between camping adventures I'll try and fold my t-shirts and record my not-so-extensive CV.
It's so good to be on break!
I spent the longest afternoon by the pool yesterday afternoon, with my besties Sasha and Laura. (We were missing Rhonda too!) We talked and talked and discussed Laura's wedding plans and Sasha's vacation plans. We laughed hard and shared secrets and talked about all our character-building experiences in the hospital this quarter. I love those girls. And did I tell you I'm on break? It's so good to be on break.
![]() |
| Me and my power points |

Commentaires