New house, new room, new walls to hang pictures on --- I've got a few ideas mulling in my brain right now. I'm thinking of making my own canvas picture by transferring a picture onto it. I've read how to do it, and it's now time for me to try my hand. I'd probably hang it above my bed. So excited. I'm also planning to paint a set of four small chalkboards, to hang in the kitchen, for a handy place to communicate to my roomies and leave clever messages. And, I'm trying to hunt down some crates, for my bed. I want to put my bed on mover crates, like the ones that Costco uses. Not sure if they'll let me steal a few from them, but I'm going to try. It's time to start using the other side of my brain, something creative please! Enjoy the pictures, they're random but not yet featured on Ma Vie en Rose, and I thought they should be.
Commentaires