during finals week.
It was hectic -- to say the least.
But it happened, successfully.
And I feel at peace about where I moved to and who I decided to live with. That can be such a stressful ordeal (and it was) but all the worries subsided and the necessary decision was clear.
I live with Shari, Christy and Kristen now, in a little neighborhood close to campus. Well, when I get back to Loma I will be living with all of them. For now just my stuff is there with them. I finally got all the boxes unpacked and appropriate furniture arranged and put together etc...just in time to fly north to Idaho. That happened a week ago. I’m now just catching up with myself.
Whew.
It was hectic -- to say the least.
But it happened, successfully.
And I feel at peace about where I moved to and who I decided to live with. That can be such a stressful ordeal (and it was) but all the worries subsided and the necessary decision was clear.
I live with Shari, Christy and Kristen now, in a little neighborhood close to campus. Well, when I get back to Loma I will be living with all of them. For now just my stuff is there with them. I finally got all the boxes unpacked and appropriate furniture arranged and put together etc...just in time to fly north to Idaho. That happened a week ago. I’m now just catching up with myself.
Whew.
Commentaires