At first I was not that excited to be 24 y/o. There's nothing exciting about 24. I can already drive, vote, buy cigarettes and alcohol, attend concerts without two large black X's on the back of my hands...
However, I've decided it's all about attitude. Really, turning 24 is all kinds of exciting.
It's another year friends, could it get any more exciting than that?
However, I've decided it's all about attitude. Really, turning 24 is all kinds of exciting.
This is another year to live, to learn, to do crazy things, adventure and make big, scary decisions; more time to see the world and revel in the incredible beauty that surrounds me on a daily basis; another year to hang out with friends, travel, camp and hike, make more friends, see new things, try new things, create new things, laugh till my stomach hurts, sing my heart out, play the piano till my fingers hurt; more time to find and work through bigger and better challenges at work, at home, in my running shoes and hiking boots, on my bicycle, on my skis; another year to work on those things I know I'm bad at, like planning, and saying NO. Another year to take off spontaneously on some adventure, blast the speakers in my Subaru, roll the windows down and let the wind fly through my hair.
It's another year friends, could it get any more exciting than that?
Commentaires