We've all seen photo booth. It's no longer a novel ability our computers have. After all, it's just photo booth --- until it's rediscovered in a triumphant attempt at procrastination.
We got together to finish up a group project. We spent a large part of the time laughing at ourselves.
Best part of the story, we were in Coffee Bean. Everyone around us started leaving. We didn't even realize how obnoxious we were being.
Yes, we were THOSE girls. We cleared the room.
I was laughing so hard I was crying, and Laura was trying to say something and tears were streaming down our faces, snot out of noses, feet jittering with happiness and fists pounding the table in JOY, I couldn't understand what she was saying. We just gave up and kept laughing.
But I left that group session feeling lighter, happier, less-stressed and ready for the next challenge. I didn't care a lick about what everyone else thought about us. I know that's inconsiderate but we couldn't help it, LAUGHTER LET LOOSE.
Incredible how stress can completely affect your outlook on life. Even more incredible how laughter can alter that perspective.
Laugh a little harder, you wont regret it.


Commentaires