Note to self

Don't go to Lowes dressed like you're going to the mall (halter top and shorts, accessories and such). The staff (well, one in particular) will take one look at you and LAUGH (out loud in fact) like you don't what you're doing at Lowes. (Which is partly true, but at least I'm there figuring it out, learning the DIY world.)
However, it can also work to your advantage because they ALL ask you if you need help. 
Never thought I was THAT girl.
However, you can still get a lot done dressed like a girl. In fact, I think I might be more productive when I'm dressed up a little, feelin' good you know? 

Take that Lowes (and learn to DIY in style).



Commentaires

Kati a dit…
hahaha I love this. It is so true that you feel more productive when you feel good in what you are wearing... I am a strong believer in that.