Nerd alert

On Monday, I registered for my first master's level class. I felt like a nerd because I was happy. I got all the signatures, waited in all the long lines in the records office and I figured out the tuition benefit process. I was happy to figure all of those details out.
More so though, I was happy to be going to school. New books, new pens, school supplies and lecture doesn't typically sound like fun. But I'm excited because this is what I started my nursing education anticipating. I've always wanted to be a nurse practitioner. So here I am.
Learning is fun, until it gets stressful. Then learning is no longer fun but a challenge, and then that has its own excitement and fun.

Here we go pharmacology -- give me what ya got!

Commentaires

Kati a dit…
Welcome back to the club!
The Saragon a dit…
thanks Kati! I'll be seeing you at Stells, and Olive and Auggies...strength in numbers (and caffeine!) :)