She designed a life she loved.

I have a bucket list. I don't have it written down, but it's all in my head. A few things I've checked off, like living in France and being a camp counselor. However several things still remain, like mooning a train. My mom tells a story about how her dad, along with his three sibs, mooned a moving train. I feel like I must carry on the family tradition. Plus it seems a little naughty and thrilling, all in good clean fun. 

Another bucket list item that seems to be at the forefront lately is "build a tiny house". I am going to do it. The design is in my head, I just need to work on getting it on to paper. I've been following tiny house bloggers and enthusiasts who share my passion. I'm fascinated by it. Live in 300 sq feet, never take on a mortgage, put the little house on some land with a view, cultivate a garden, paint, run with the dog, build, entertain, read, work a little but create more...

There are lots more adventures and experiences on the bucket list. That's enough for now. 

Tiny home, you will be mine. 

Commentaires

Jenny a dit…
I love it!!